Fully integrated health system seeking General Surgeon to join team in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced general surgeon to join our group in the Milwaukee area. This respected, busy team provides care to patients at two hospitals, Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore in Cudahy and Aurora Sinai Medical Center in Milwaukee.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency program
- Must have a broad range of skills in all areas of general surgery
- Skills in robotic procedures desired
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Collaborative and supportive group of three busy surgeons
- Cases include a broad range of general surgery including minimally invasive and opportunity to use the robot
- Position replaces a retiring surgeon so you will be busy from day one
- Great staff includes a dedicated MA and others who will help support your practice
- Good call schedule
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.