We are seeking a dynamic vascular surgeon to join a team of surgeons at our facility in Kenosha, a community just north of the Illinois border.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of a general surgery residency from an accredited program
- A fellowship in vascular surgery required
- Must have skills in all areas of general and vascular surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Enjoy a wide variety of vascular cases in addition to some general to keep your skills strong
- You will become part of a strong team of experienced general surgeons
- Built-in referral base with referrals coming from specialists and primary care
- Surgeries will be done at our Aurora Medical Center - Kenosha
- Clinic is adjacent to the hospital so you will enjoy the ease of transition from outpatient to the OR
- State-of-the-art hospital will provide all of the tools and support you need to have a solid surgical practice
- Easy access to both Milwaukee and Chicago
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.