Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified vascular surgeon to serve its patients at Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, Illinois.
- Full time vascular surgeon
- You will provide support for the northern service area, addressing complex vascular needs at our Condell Medical Center, the primary vascular center in the region
- Condell Medical Center is a 257-bed Level I center and the only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois
- Established, busy partners at several hospitals will provide excellent support and mentorship
- Opportunity to perform the complete spectrum of vascular interventions and vascular trauma consults, no general surgery will be required
- Excellent opportunity to assist in the development and growth of this already successful practice
- With current wait times of up to one month you will have the opportunity to grow an active, robust practice
- Modern facility, advanced technology with hybrid ORs along with a vigorous clinical research program in place
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible
- Fellowship training in vascular surgery or completion of an integrated vascular surgery program
- Prefer 3+ years of experience
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Libertyville, Illinois
The Village of Libertyville is located in south central Lake County, approximately 37 miles from Chicago and seven miles west of Lake Michigan. The Village is an established residential community and has traditionally served as a major market and service center for central Lake County. The population of the Village has more than doubled since 1960, as the Village has shared in the economic growth of the Chicago metropolitan area. An ongoing effort to restore and preserve historic Libertyville contributes to the traditional home town atmosphere in the Village.
Step back in time while you stroll along historic downtown Libertyville. Your visit along Main Street will take you to fantastic antique shops, boutiques, gift stores, gourmet food & wine shops, taverns and restaurants. When not shopping or dining, take advantage of Libertyville’s 500 acres of parkland featuring lakes, athletic fields, ice skating, flower gardens, picnic areas, and more. Additionally, the Libertyville Sports Complex offers year-round programs in athletics, dance, fitness, and camps.
Libertyville is home to Advocate Condell Medical Center, providing high-quality care to residents in the north suburbs for more than 85 years. Condell Medical Center is the largest health care provider and only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois. Condell Medical Center is a non-profit, acute care hospital offering a full spectrum of medical services. This includes everything from obstetrics, radiology services and rehabilitation to open heart surgery, neurosurgery and oncology. In addition, Condell Medical Center is accredited by DNV.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.