Great opportunity for a new or experienced Vascular Surgeon!
Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic vascular surgeon to join our team and help build the program. The position is located at Advocate Condell Medical Center and clinic in beautiful Libertyville, Illinois.
Education, training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited general surgery residency with a vascular surgery fellowship OR
- Completion of an integrated vascular surgery program
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- You will join an experienced, respected team in a beautiful facility and area
- Broad range of vascular cases will include carotid endarterectomies, endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, femoral popliteal bypass, and evaluation of non-healing wounds. No general surgery will be required.
- Condell is a Level 1 trauma center so you will also do vascular trauma consults
- There is also a potential for teaching
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Libertyville, Illinois
The Village of Libertyville is located in south central Lake County, approximately 37 miles from Chicago and seven miles west of Lake Michigan. The Village is an established residential community and has traditionally served as a major market and service center for central Lake County. The population of the Village has more than doubled since 1960, as the Village has shared in the economic growth of the Chicago metropolitan area. An ongoing effort to restore and preserve historic Libertyville contributes to the traditional home town atmosphere in the Village.
Step back in time while you stroll along historic downtown Libertyville. Your visit along Main Street will take you to fantastic antique shops, boutiques, gift stores, gourmet food & wine shops, taverns and restaurants. When not shopping or dining, take advantage of Libertyville’s 500 acres of parkland featuring lakes, athletic fields, ice skating, flower gardens, picnic areas, and more. Additionally, the Libertyville Sports Complex offers year-round programs in athletics, dance, fitness, and camps.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.