Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Chicago, Illinois.
- Provide essential immediate/urgent care to patients in a team-based setting with RN and APRN support.
- The practice is a high acuity, high volume center embedded in a large multispecialty clinic with easy access to primary and subspecialty clinicians as well lab, x-ray, and pharmacy.
- Competitive compensation plus productivity incentives, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a comprehensive benefits package
- EPIC EMR
- Outpatient only, no call responsibilities
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Beverly, Illinois
Located 14 miles south of the Chicago loop, this south side neighborhood is famous for incredible architecture, vast green spaces and a strong Irish heritage.
The neighborhood's shamrock influence prevails on the pub-lined streets of Western Avenue's ethnic business corridor, where there are more Irish-style bars than in any other neighborhood in Chicago. As the home of Chicago's South Side Irish Parade, the Emerald Isle is almost palpable. Beverly's most striking building, The Beverly Unitarian Church, borrows its design from a medieval castle once situated between Dublin and Belfast. The Beverly Arts Center, an epicenter for local culture, features a professional theater series and presents live music performances by nationally recognized acts.
Beverly also boasts one of the country's largest historical districts, complete with trademark homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and his contemporaries. The area's shopping pocket along 103rd Street showcases the area's intimate and unique shopping district, which includes Heritage Gallery and Calabria Imports. Further north, you will find the original Rainbow Cone, a city institution that's been serving up ice cream for more than 80 years. For those of you with an especially demanding sweet tooth, Jimmy Jamms Sweet Potato Pies is right around the corner and offers a honey cream cheese-topped slice of nirvana.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.