We’re here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We’d love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Advocate Aurora Health — a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Advocate Aurora Health is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Primary location is Mukwonago with shift coverage in Waukesha and Oconomowoc some of the time
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness and/or sign-on bonus available
- Shift differential for evenings, weekends and holidays
About Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Recognized as one of Wisconsin’s safest communities, the village of Mukwonago is centered on quality of life, leisure and economic growth. Located in close proximity to Milwaukee, with convenient access to Chicago and Madison, Mukwonago couples urban amenities with a quaint small-town lifestyle.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.