We're here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We'd love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Advocate Aurora Health - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Advocate Aurora Health is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in Sheboygan, WI.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Flexible shift schedules available, accommodating your personal preferences
- Practice options available at a single location OR rotate between sites; allowing you to treat a varied patient population
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness and/or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential now available for evenings, weekends and holidays
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.