We're here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We'd love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Advocate Aurora Health - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Advocate Aurora Health is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in Sheboygan and Plymouth, which is one of the largest in the nation.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Flexible shift schedules available, accommodating your personal preferences
- Practice options available at a single location OR rotate between sites; allowing you to treat a varied patient population
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Student Loan Forgiveness and/or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential now available for evenings, weekends and holidays
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.