We’re here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We’d like you to be here, too.
Our growing team in Waukesha is currently recruiting for Family or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team!
- New growth opportunity, due to expansion of services
- Full-time or Part-time positions available
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Flexible shift schedules available, accommodating your personal preferences
- Competitive guaranteed hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential for evenings, weekends and holidays
- H-1B visa cap-exempt employer
About Waukesha, WI
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.