We’re here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We’d love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Aurora Health Care - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
- Aurora Health Care is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Part-time position (.50 FTE) covering shifts at our Waterford and Burlington clinics
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness and/or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential for evenings, weekends and holidays
About Waterford, Wisconsin
Waterford is conveniently nestled between Milwaukee and Lake Geneva and provides a little bit of something for everyone! Here you are able to enjoy a farmers market or live music in Village Hall Park, watch in amazement as the skies of July fill with hot air balloons and enjoy a leisurely game of golf. If you're up for adventure, the area offers 1100 acres of navigable water - perfect for fishing or a day trip in your canoe or kayak. With plentiful opportunities for walking, running, biking and boating, the largest library in the area and a superior school system, Waterford is a great place to live, work, and play for a lifetime.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.