We're here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We'd love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Advocate Aurora Health - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Advocate Aurora Health is recruiting family medicine or emergency medicine physicians to develop an urgent care program in Wautoma, Wisconsin, a community best known as “the city with recreation in every direction."
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to sub-specialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Shift differential now available for evenings, weekends and holidays
- H-1B visa cap-exempt employer
About Wautoma, Wisconsin
Wautoma is a scenic community that provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque area, located less than one hour from Oshkosh and two hours from Milwaukee, provides abundant activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.