We're here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We'd love you to be here too.
Experience the best of both worlds at Aurora Health Care - a rewarding career and the flexibility to enjoy your personal life.
Aurora Health Care is recruiting for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team in West Bend, Wisconsin.
- Provide essential care to patients in a setting which offers reasonable volumes and team support
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Flexible shift schedules available, accommodating your personal preferences
- Practice options available at a single location OR rotate between sites, allowing you to treat a varied patient population
- Competitive hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness of up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential now available for evenings, weekends and holidays
About West Bend, Wisconsin
A charming community nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine.
The City of West Bend is a 30-minute drive northwest of Milwaukee in Washington County, the heart of the Kettle Moraine in Southeastern Wisconsin. This quaint town has access to many cultural and historic districts, over 1,200 acres of award-winning parks, quality neighborhoods and great schools.
West Bend is close to numerous lakes and the surrounding area is a sportsperson’s paradise. The city offers residents small town living, yet you can still enjoy the fast pace of the greater metropolitan area.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.