Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. With supportive clinician leadership focused on Advocate Health as a Best Place to Care, we offer specialty specific councils, a physician-led compensation department, and strong business systems in place to promote work-life balance and reduce any barriers related to delivery of patient care.
Advocate Health is seeking Urologists to join our physician-led medical group and serve our patients and communities in Elgin, Illinois.
- Join a robust practice where you will be immediately busy
- 2 experienced Urologists and 2 APC’s
- General Urology, with opportunity to explore your own area of clinical interest
- Broad mixture of cases and procedures
- Excellent multi-disciplinary teams with large Primary Care referral base
- Combined practice consisting of Inpatient (OR/Rounding) and Outpatient (Clinic)
- Flexible Schedule
- Fully staffed clinic Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- 6 exam rooms and minor procedure room
- Shared call (1:4) to provide work/life balance
- State-of-the-art equipment, including Robot
- Primary Clinic: Advocate Medical Group- Urology, Elgin, IL
- Hospital: Advocate Sherman, 255-bed Full Service, Level 2 Trauma Center
- 40-miles Northwest of Chicago
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited Urology Residency Program required
- BE/BC in Urology
- Fellowship training welcome, but not required
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model with 2-year guarantee (and ability to earn more) that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Elgin, IL
Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs. Located 38 miles northwest of Chicago and home to over 112,000 people, we are proud of our diversity and culture. The growing city has ready access to public transportation, diverse housing stock and a mix of commercial establishments. Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, historical museums and over 100 places of worship.
Elgin has three different golf courses, dozens of parks, sports leagues, and biking trails to choose from. It also has its own zoo and museums that are open to the public. The Fox River Bike Trail offer more than 40 miles of guaranteed fun. It runs beside the scenic Fox River in Northern Illinois alongside historic railroad lines, crossing six bridges, and passing through nature preserves and charming towns.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.