VERY busy sub-specialized urology group looking for a new urologist with interest and fellowship training in neuro-urology and voiding dysfunction. Excellent technology and resources so that you can easily build a busy practice.
- Fellowship trained in Neuro-urology
- Patient-centered with excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Sub-specialized urology practice
- Attractive 1:5 call group
- Video urodynamic equipment available
- Excellent pelvic floor physical therapy team
- DaVinci Xi available
- 2-3 clinic days and 1-2 surgery days
- Robust primary care referral base
- Aurora Research Institute available to support research projects if interested
- Growth position
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Wisconsin’s largest city.
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.