We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical team at the Aurora Lakeland Medical Center in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Nestled in a beautiful area of the state, this charming community is just minutes from Lake Geneva, a well-know resort destination, and an easy drive to Milwaukee and Chicago.
- Located just 45 minutes south of Milwaukee and and two hours from Chicago
- Warm, welcoming 109-bed community hospital has served the area for more than 100 years
- Lakeland Medical Center is the first and longest running Baby Friendly Facility in Wisconsin
- Beautiful new surgery center in Burlington, Southern Lakes, with physician offices less than 10 minutes from the hospital
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, OB, ortho, ENT, etc. No hearts.
- Opportunity to do your own cases
- Support from a large organization and experienced, collaborative group
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills needed in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Elkhorn, Wisconsin
A small town escape from the big city
Elkhorn, located in southeastern Wisconsin thrives as a small, traditional "hometown." This rural city, located minutes from downtown Milwaukee and just 85 miles from Chicago’s loop, boasts tree-lined streets, beautiful historical homes and an established downtown. It is a place to grow up, raise a family and retire in the context of a "caring community" exhibiting excellence in governance, education, recreation, health care, and civic activity.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.