Interested in working Monday through Friday, days only? Do you enjoy doing pediatric cases? We have a fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our comprehensive surgical teams at our newest facility, the Aurora Health Center in Greenfield. This beautiful new building houses our state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center, providing safe and efficient care to our patients. If you are looking for a fantastic work life balance, consider this opportunity and start enjoying life.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Pediatric fellowship a plus but not required
- Patient focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Our beautiful Ambulatory Surgery Center just minutes from the heart of Milwaukee will allow you to work weekdays, enjoy your evenings and forget about those long weekends spent on call
- You will work 8-12-hour shifts and must be comfortable with pediatric cases down to 12 months of age
- You will enjoy a diverse general case mix that includes the full spectrum of general surgery cases, vascular, ortho, pediatrics, etc.
- Busy orthopedic group guarantees the opportunity to do regional cases
- Enjoy the collegial environment and great relationships with the surgical techs and surgeons
- State-of-the-art technology in all areas
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Greenfield, Wisconsin
Just seven miles southwest of Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who enjoy easy access to civic amenities and employment opportunities while preferring to reside in a quiet environment.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.