The Anesthesiology Division at Advocate Aurora Health is seeking an Obstetric Anesthesiologist to join our team in Milwaukee. You will become part of an excellent team of clinicians focused on providing compassionate and exceptional patient care as we welcome new lives into our community.
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Completion of an accredited obstetric anesthesiology fellowship program
- Patient=centered with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compassionate, collaborative team player
- Clinical care will be provided at the Aurora Sinai Medical Center, a 386-bed Level II trauma center providing state-of-the-art services with a strong focus on supporting our community's diverse population and serving the underserved and those with limited health care access
- Sinai houses Wisconsin's largest midwifery practice, specialized high risk pregnancy care, and has the only Level III neonatal intensive care unit in downtown Milwaukee
- Approximately 2200 deliveries annually, many of which are high risk
- Strong perioperative team and excellent staff
- Collaborative model working with experienced and dedicated CRNAs
- Responsibilities include 55 24-hour shifts/year, equating to a .6 FTE with opportunity to pick up OR shifts if desired
- Part-time benefit eligible position
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive part-tme benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
Wisconsin’s largest city, urban-easy Milwaukee is a great city on a Great Lake! While still celebrating our beer brewing heritage, the city now has a powerhouse arts scene, big-city attractions, revitalized historic districts, numerous James Beard-nominated chefs and a vibrant farm-to-table culinary scene.
This combination of time-honored tradition and modern attitude is reflected in the architecture and in a variety of walk-around, character-filled neighborhoods. Known as the “City of Festivals,” Milwaukee is home to thirty summer festivals, including Summerfest, the world’s largest music festival which spans 11 days, 11 stages and routinely welcomes more than 800,000 music fans to town. Explore one-of-a-kind attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum, Miller Park, the world’s only Harley-Davidson Museum and Potawatomi Hotel & Casino and experience a rich brewing heritage on brewery tours offered by MillerCoors and local microbreweries like Lakefront Brewery, Milwaukee Brewing Company and Sprecher.
Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.