Advocate Health has a great opportunity for an anesthesiologist interested in practicing with an established group in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Oshkosh is located on the shores of Lake Winnebago, Wisconsin’s largest inland lake. You will enjoy a fantastic practice, excellent variety and an exceptional lifestyle in this beautiful area of the state.
- The Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh is an 84-bed community hospital that combines state-of-the-art resources with a commitment to providing personal, compassionate care.
- As a member of the Oshkosh team you will provide coverage at the Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac at our new hospital opening up in 2022
- Excellent case mix includes general and vascular surgery, orthopedics, neuro, and women's health
- You will provide supervision to CRNAs outside of OB as epidurals are done by the physicians
- Collaborative and cohesive group of anesthesiologists and surgeons work together in a fast-paced environment
- No in-house call – must be within 30 minutes of the hospital
- Both full and part-time options are available - you decide what will work best for you
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- New or experienced, BE/BC
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in central Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.