Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for an anesthesiologist interested in practicing with an established group in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Oshkosh is located on the shores of Lake Winnebago, Wisconsin’s largest inland lake. You will enjoy a fantastic practice, excellent variety and an exceptional lifestyle in this beautiful area of the state.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- New or experienced, BE/BC
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- The Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh is an 84-bed community hospital that combines state-of-the-art resources with a commitment to providing personal, compassionate care.
- As a member of the Oshkosh team you will provide coverage at the Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac at our new hospital opening up in 2022
- Excellent case mix includes general and vascular surgery, orthopedics, neuro, and women's health
- You will provide supervision to CRNAs outside of OB as epidurals are done by the physicians
- Collaborative and cohesive group of anesthesiologists and surgeons work together in a fast-paced environment
- No in-house call – must be within 30 minutes of the hospital
- Both full and part-time options are available - you decide what will work best for you
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in central Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3,600+ physicians and more than 1,800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.