We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our team and practice at our brand-new facility which opened in the summer of 2022. The Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County includes a medical office building and is located less than an hour from Milwaukee.
- Beautiful new hospital, Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County, opened its doors in Summer 2022
- Our 113-bed community hospital offers state-of-the-art technologies and a strong commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety
- Located just 50 minutes north of Milwaukee, and an easy 2.5 hour drive to Chicago
- 11 ORs and GI lab
- Care team model; physicians will provide medical direction of CRNAs and also do some of their own cases
- Diverse case mix includes some pain procedures (epidurals, steroid injections, joint injections, etc.), general surgery cases, orthopedics, women's health, OB, ENT, etc.; no cardiac or neuro
- Collegial, cohesive environment
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Skills in pain procedures are also required
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Sheboygan, WI
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.