We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join our team and practice at our brand new facility which opened in the summer of 2022. Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County includes a medical office building and is located less than an hour from Milwaukee.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Skills in pain procedures are also required
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Beautiful new hospital, Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County, opened its doors in Summer 2022
- Our 113-bed community hospital offers state-of-the-art technologies and a strong commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety
- Located just 50 minutes north of Milwaukee, and an easy 2.5 hour drive to Chicago
- 11 ORs and GI lab
- Care team model; physicians will provide medical direction of CRNAs and also do some of their own cases
- Diverse case mix includes some pain procedures (epidurals, steroid injections, joint injections, etc.), general surgery cases, orthopedics, women's health, OB, ENT, etc.; no cardiac or neuro
- Collegial, cohesive environment
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Sheboygan, WI
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.