Flourishing North Wisconsin Dermatology team is expanding, come grow with us.
Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Dermatologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Center in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- You will join a collegial team and practice with another Dermatologist currently servicing patients in the Fox Valley
- Community-based outpatient practice
- Flexible hours that offer a high quality work/life balance
- Mix of medical, general and surgical Dermatology with the opportunity to lead and grow surgical practice in the Fon du Lac/Oshkosh patient service area, as desired
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
A beautiful community at the “Foot of the Lake”
Located about an hour from Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay and at the base of one of the country's largest inland lakes, Fond du Lac is known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling and ice fishing, Lake Winnebago is a four-season playground located in the heart of the community.
Fond du Lac offers a small town feel with the amenities of a much larger city. The area boasts great golf courses, beautiful roads, hiking and biking trails, great quality of life, outstanding schools and a low crime rate
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.