- Seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join established clinic
- Excellent opportunity to be busy from day one and continue to build a robust patient base
- Multi-specialty clinic location with opportunities to collaborate with other specialists in the treatment of patients
- Collegial Dermatology partners on-site including Mohs
- General Dermatology with the ability to do excisions and some cosmetics, as desired
- Lasers are available in clinic
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits package offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
About Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Welcome to Wisconsin’s Largest Village!
Menomonee Falls enjoys a small town charm and a modern convenient lifestyle. Located in the northeastern corner of scenic Waukesha County and just northwest of Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls offers a variety of specialty shops, restaurants and service businesses.
A growing and vibrant community with a beautiful downtown, Menomonee Falls offers a wide variety of activities for all ages highlighted by its 16 beautiful parks equipped with a variety of amenities and activities for all seasons.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.