Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a MOHS Dermatologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- Full-time position will be a mix of general Dermatology and MOHS Dermatology with room to grow MOHS
- Must be fellowship-trained or MDS-eligible/certified MOHS Surgeon
- Built-in referral base
- Collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated support staff that includes experienced Histotechs
- Single location with MOHS lab on-site
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Must be either Fellowship-trained and/or MDS-eligible/certified Mohs Surgeon
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Welcome to Wisconsin’s Largest Village!
Menomonee Falls enjoys a small town charm and a modern convenient lifestyle. Located in the northeastern corner of scenic Waukesha County and just northwest of Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls offers a variety of specialty shops, restaurants and service businesses.
A growing and vibrant community with a beautiful downtown, Menomonee Falls offers a wide variety of activities for all ages highlighted by its 16 beautiful parks equipped with a variety of amenities and activities for all seasons.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.