Advocate Health is seeking a family medicine physician in Greenville, Wisconsin, located just 8 miles from Appleton. Appleton was ranked No. 56 on the list of “2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live” by livability.com.
- Join one other family physician; support staff includes a MA or LPN plus an RN
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position, competitive two-year income guarantee, up to $12,000 in relocation expenses, malpractice, health/dental, CME allowance, PTO (while on a guarantee) and short term and long-term disability
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Access to a full contingent of sub-specialists in Oshkosh, only 23 miles away
- Safe community with top rated schools
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Appleton, Wisconsin
Located on the northwest shore of Lake Winnebago, Appleton is the largest city in an urban area known as the Fox Cities. A large regional mall and many galleries, antique and specialty shops offer plenty of shopping options in the area known as Wisconsin’s Shopping Place.
Appleton is the cultural heart of the Fox Cities and is home to a spectacular performing arts center. Discover museums focusing on favorite son Harry Houdini, the paper industry, and one of the largest children’s museums in the Midwest. The elegant Hearthstone Historic House offers a tour of the past. The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, a Class A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, and Kaukauna’s Wisconsin International Raceway provide plenty of sports entertainment.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.