Join a group of two family medicine physicians in Kaukauna, Wisconsin who are committed to providing quality patient care. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming provider will be able to establish a busy practice in a short period of time. Enjoy the benefits and quality of life living in a small community while being just 15 minutes away from the city of Appleton.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Incoming physician will be able to build a high pediatric panel if desired
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Option to see obstetric patients up to 20 weeks, or full-term without deliveries as well as newborn care
- Excellent school system with competitive sports programs
- Specialists onsite include OB/Gyn, Plastic Surgery, GI, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, General Surgery/Bariatric Medicine, Occ Med, ENT, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Podiatry, Acupuncture, Urology, Cardiology, Endo, Urgent Care located on-site.
About Kaukauna, Wisconsin
The city on the Fox
This pleasant Fox River community located just a few miles north of Appleton boasts activities and opportunities for everyone. With miles of hiking trails, state-of-the-art library and municipal facilities, parks and environmental center, you are sure to find something to enjoy — be it indoors or out. Kaukauna is a great place to live with excellent schools and a low cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.