Join a group of two family medicine physicians in Kaukauna, Wisconsin who are committed to providing quality patient care. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming provider will be able to establish a busy practice in a short period of time. Enjoy the benefits and quality of life living in a small community while being just 15 minutes away from the city of Appleton.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Incoming physician will be able to build a high pediatric panel if desired
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Option to see obstetric patients up to 20 weeks, or full-term without deliveries as well as newborn care
- Excellent school system with competitive sports programs
- Specialists onsite include OB/Gyn, Plastic Surgery, GI, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, General Surgery/Bariatric Medicine, Occ Med, ENT, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Podiatry, Acupuncture, Urology, Cardiology, Endo, Urgent Care located on-site.
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Kaukauna, Wisconsin
The city on the Fox
This pleasant Fox River community located just a few miles north of Appleton boasts activities and opportunities for everyone. With miles of hiking trails, state-of-the-art library and municipal facilities, parks and environmental center, you are sure to find something to enjoy — be it indoors or out. Kaukauna is a great place to live with excellent schools and a low cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.