Our specialty is you. Nothing is routine about that.
Aurora Health Care is currently recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join an established group to practice 100% outpatient or a traditional practice located at our Hartford Clinic.
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Come into a group of 5 other family providers and 3 APP's with an opportunity to maintain an established practice and be able to build a patient panel that meets your practice preferences
- Enjoy great patient satisfaction, high quality and easy access for patients at our multispecialty clinic
- Great safe suburb clinic where you can live and practice 35 minutes from a major league city with top rated schools
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a clinic where you can practice 100% outpatient medicine or sign a secondary contract to work both inpatient and outpatient medicine
About Hartford, Wisconsin
Located in scenic Washington County, the City of Hartford provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque community is minutes from Milwaukee and full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for dining and shopping.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.