A fantastic growth opportunity awaits you in small-town Wisconsin! Our Port Washington clinic, just north of Milwaukee with Lake Michigan access, is seeking a family medicine physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice to join a group of six family physicians and a physician assistant - outstanding collegiality in the department with an open door policy
- Large multispecialty clinic that includes: family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, OB, ortho, imaging, expanded lab, diabetic education, optometry, ophthalmology, vision center, pharmacy, surgery, nephrology and neurology
- Incoming clinician will be able to build a practice in a short period of time
- Great support system in the department with your own MA and 1 nurse for every 2 physicians who assist with triage and follow up calls
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care and tier 1 in engagement
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Call is 1:18 and supported by nurse triage
- Excellent quality of life with highly rated schools and endless activities available year-round
About Port Washington, WI
A combination of New England Charm and Midwestern Friendliness
Located just 25 miles north of Milwaukee, the city of Port Washington is a picturesque Lake Michigan harbor town with a New England feel. This quaint community offers an abundance of outdoor activities, boutiques, specialty food shops and enticing restaurants all within view of beautiful Lake Michigan and the two lighthouses.
Port Washington provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with great school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.