Practice in this new multi-specialty clinic located in a Wisconsin resort community. This destination offers affordable cost of living, top rated schools, year round outdoor activities, and abundant amenities.
- Beautiful new multi-specialty clinic
- Out-patient practice in one of the fastest growing regions of Wisconsin
- Join the 10th largest not-for-profit healthcare system that truly partners with its providers
- On-site ancillary services include: ACL lab, pharmacy, diabetes education, anti-coagulation clinic, urgent care
- Easy access to Milwaukee and Chicago
- Generous student loan assistance, relocation allowance, competitive sign-on bonus
About Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
A picturesque community in the perfect location
The Lake Geneva area is filled with world class golf courses, spectacular resorts, charming B&Bs, boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, and historical sites making the area an ideal place to call home. This quaint community is located just 90 miles northwest of Chicago and 45 miles southwest of Milwaukee. It has a quaint feel offering a family-centered Midwestern lifestyle, with a unique blend of many positive features.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.