Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at our brand new outpatient center in Lakemoor, IL.
- 1.0 FTE
- Family Medicine
- Guaranteed floor salary + sign on bonus + student loan payment
- New outpatient facility located at 27655 IL Rt. 120, Lakemoor, IL 60073 opening Summer 2024
- 100% outpatient
- 36 clinic hours per week
- 1 dedicated medical assistant assigned to each physician
- Call center support with after-hours nurse triage
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- New and established physicians welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Student loan payment up to $125K
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Lakemoor, Illinois
The Village of Lakemoor is located in both Lake and McHenry Counties, approximately 45 miles from downtown Chicago and 60 miles to downtown Milwaukee. The Village encompasses 5.5 square miles. Lakemoor borders Lily Lake, a glacial lake of approximately 89 acres (360,000 m2). A village park, with playground, basketball and volleyball courts, and a beach occupy its eastern shores, while a boat launch provides water access from IL-Rte 120. Boat motors are limited to under 10 horsepower, but a small electrical motor provides enough power for access anywhere on the lake. The Fox River flows through the area, providing ample opportunity for summer and winter water sports. Four state parks and six county conservation areas are nearby, including Moraine Hills State Park and the Volo Bog State Natural Area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.