Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified Advanced Endoscopy Gastroenterologist to serve its patients at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Seeking a full-time Advanced Endoscopy Gastroenterologist to join our experienced, well-established team
- Practice is embedded in Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee - the largest hospital in Wisconsin
- Standard and advanced endoscopic procedures to include EUS and ERCP
- Shared call
- Opportunity to participate in GI Fellow education that trains primarily at Aurora St. Luke's and Aurora Sinai Medical Centers
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible Gastroenterology
- Advanced GI Fellowship training required
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Generous student loan forgiveness program offered
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is the largest hospital in Wisconsin and the only hospital in
Wisconsin with a 24/7 on site heart care team. We provide innovative care to patients from across the state, country and world. A nationally recognized health care provider, we offer a wide range of medical specialties in a culturally affirming and compassionate way to help all people live well.
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.