Dedicated Milwaukee, Wisconsin GI group is expanding, now is the perfect time to join this innovative team.
- Position will be based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with shared outreach nearby for procedural time
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialties across the continuum of care
- Opportunity to participate in medical education though Advocate Aurora Health GI Fellowship program
- Attractive shared call schedule encouraging work/life balance
- Employed position with excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement program with company match
- Competitive compensation structure which includes 2 year starting salary guarantee
- Six figure student loan forgiveness program is offered
- EPIC EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa as cap-exempt employer
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Milwaukee - a cool city on Lake Michigan where a RiverWalk connects restaurants, nightlife and trendy neighborhoods. Lakefront attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum and summer festivals combine with Brewers baseball, the Harley-Davidson Museum and Milwaukee County Zoo for the ideal getaway.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.