Advocate Aurora Health is currently recruiting for an Internal Medicine Physician to join an established group to practice 100% outpatient or a traditional practice located at our Hartford Clinic.
- Student loan forgiveness offered
- Come into a group of 4 other internal medicine providers with the opportunity to have an existing patient panel with the flexibility to build a patient panel that meets your practice preferences as we look to replace an internal medicine physician
- Patient panel has low managed care
- Enjoy great patient satisfaction, high quality and easy access for patients at our multispecialty clinic
- Great safe suburb clinic location with top rated schools where you can live and practice 35 minutes from downtown Milwaukee
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a clinic where you can practice 100% outpatient medicine or sign a secondary contract and join our AIMS team of 10 other providers where you will be able to practice inpatient and outpatient medicine
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.