Advocate Health, the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the country is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join us at Aurora Health Center - Hartford. Located in Washington County, this practice has a great loyal patient panel in this suburban to semi rural location. The site provides excellent patient care, strong specialist support and the appeal of being 20 miles from a major league city. Lake access is minutes away. The Hartford site is top notch in quality improvement and patient experience.
- Replacement position with inherited patient panel with loyal patient base
- Our Washington County area is moving from a traditional practice to 100% outpatient with a collaborative team and share call of which 85% of the calls are managed by a nurse triage line
- 4 or 4.5 day work week allowed, 100% outpatient practice
- Site has x-ray, pharmacy and is a lab draw site with other specialties that include: Dermatology, Plastics, General Surgery, OBGyn, Urology, Pain Management, Allergy, Cardiology, Anticoag
- The site has some of the top care management scores in the system
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Hartford, WI
Located in scenic Washington County, the City of Hartford provides a beautiful atmosphere for family living, career growth and recreational activities. This picturesque community is minutes from Milwaukee and full of interesting attractions, luscious nature trails, unique cultural events and provides a quaint setting for golf, dining and shopping.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.