Live, work and play in beautiful Oshkosh, Wisconsin! Join Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit health care system in the country at our busy and growing practice. This is a great opportunity to walk into a robust and satisfying practice supported by a nationally recognized and financially stable health care system.
We welcome your clinical and leadership interests, commitment to quality care and passion for helping people live well.
- Join 2 busy Neurologists and a multispecialty group with broad referral base
- Subspecialty interests welcome
- EMG services a plus
- Collegial and cohesive medical group with supportive leadership
- Tele-stroke program supports your practice
- Clinic and Hospital services on site
- Optional practice expansion to nearby clinics in Neenah, Fond Du Lac & Wautoma, Wisconsin
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME allowance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- H1 Visa support available
- Additional opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neuro Physiology, Neuro Muscular, Neuro Immunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, MS and Headaches.
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Oshkosh is located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County. You will find a warm Midwest hospitality, enjoy limitless outdoor recreational activities and have easy access to major cities.
Oshkosh is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live offering an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a safe environment.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.About
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.