Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board certified otolaryngologist to serve its patients at our beautiful Southern Lakes facility in Burlington, Wisconsin.
- Full-time Otolaryngologist
- The larger Otolaryngology Division is comprised of physicians sub-specialized in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Reconstruction, Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, Neurotology, Laryngology, and Sleep Medicine and are always ready to provide support
- You will enjoy a comprehensive mix of cases and patients of all ages
- Primary location will be at our beautiful ambulatory day surgery center, Aurora Southern Lakes located in Burlington
- The Southern Lakes facility has 5 ORs and 5 procedure rooms, diagnostic services on-site
- Hospital and clinic locations include Burlington and Elkhorn
- Enjoy an outstanding referral base from within the clinic and community
- Excellent staff support includes MA and RN
- Just 35 miles from Milwaukee and just over an hour and a half to Chicago
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligible in otolaryngology
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Burlington, Wisconsin
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.