Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an otolaryngologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at our newer hospital and clinic in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. Our beautiful newer facility in this growing community is just 30 minutes from Milwaukee and 1.5 hours to Chicago.
- Full time otolaryngologist
- You will see patients at our beautiful office building and hospital, which opened its doors in February 2022
- The Aurora Medical Center Mount Pleasant is a 60-bed hospital that will ensure excellent care for your patients; you will also treat patients at our nearby outpatient surgery center
- You will see patients in clinic, cover call, with some inpatient consults (minimal)
- Patient mix will be approximately 80% adults, 20% pediatrics, and you will provide the full scope of general ENT and related procedures
- Modern facility, 3 exam rooms; other specialties on the same floor include neurology, OBGYN, General/Vascular/Plastic/Breast surgery clinics
- Excellent staff support with an RN and MA
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday, 3-4 days in clinic, 1-2 days in the OR
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
Comprising 36 square miles in eastern Racine County, Mount Pleasant is one of the fastest-growing communities in Wisconsin. Stretching from Lake Michigan to Interstate 94, our location provides easy access to metropolitan Milwaukee and Chicago, including Mitchell International Airport, just minutes to the north. An ideal location, excellent accessibility, a forward-thinking attitude, and a hometown feel are a few of the valuable qualities that make Mount Pleasant a great place to live and visit.
The Village of Mount Pleasant operates an extensive park system. Fourteen parks with over 300 acres of green space, including playgrounds, trails, fishing, and baseball diamonds, are yours to explore. The Village has officially adopted a Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan to promote outdoor activities and appreciation for our Village's natural beauty. Our parks are home to exciting events like Movies Under the Stars, biergartens, food truck events, the annual Kraut Fest music festival, and more!
Village life offers a wide variety of recreational possibilities, including nearby golf courses, the Pike River Pathway, miles of bike lanes, and 400+ acres of Village parkland. Our sparkling Lake Michigan coastline also offers water recreation via the nearby marinas and boat launches. Over the last few years, the Village has worked alongside Real Racine to create numerous inviting events of which residents and visitors can enjoy.
Community description here
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.