Join a group of five established pediatricians with Advocate Health in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, a safe, family friendly community that offers limitless recreational activities. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming pediatrician can establish a full practice in a very short period of time.
- Large multi-specialty clinic adjacent to Aurora Medical Center
- Specialists from UW Health provide services in Cardiology, GI, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Nephrology, Urology and Genetics
- Outpatient position with newborn nursery rounds
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Experienced group focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating, and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to the EAA AirVenture, an air show that hosts some of the world’s best pilots and aircraft homebuilders. Just 90 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this safe Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.