Join a group of established pediatricians in Two Rivers, Wisconsin – a safe, family friendly community that offers limitless recreational activities. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming pediatrician can establish a full practice in a short period of time.
Why consider a pediatric opportunity Manitowoc? We are committed to providing the tools and resources that you need to excel in doing what you do best – helping people live well.
- Multispecialty clinic that includes highly respected OB group for built-in referrals
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Experienced group focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
- Located 35 minutes from Green Bay and Sheboygan and less than 90 minutes from Milwaukee
- Beautiful hospital located right along Lake Michigan
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capital” - Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.