Turn-key Rheumatology practice
- Position is opening due to provider retirement
- 100% Rheumatology
- Fantastic work/life balance with no call and occasional IP consult by phone only
- You will partner with another Rheumatologist who is enthusiastic for a full-time partner to join
- Practice is embedded in Aurora BayCare Medical Center, offering everything under one roof
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement program with employer match
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- EPIC EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.