Join our team and work with outstanding colleagues in a state-of-the-art facility. Live on the largest freshwater Lake in Wisconsin and enjoy year round activities just 1.5 hours from Milwaukee!
- 100% Rheumatology practice; OP only
- Partner with another experienced Rheumatologist and enjoy mentorship and collaboration
- Strong primary care referral base with excellent Nurse Practitioner support
- Full spectrum of specialties all under one roof which includes Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine and Radiology
- Hit the ground running with a well-established and already equipped practice; US in the clinic.
- EPIC EMR
- Six figure student loan forgiveness program is offered
- Competitive 2 year initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to make more
- Excellent benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County.
The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment.
Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.