Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Cardiologist to serve its patients at Aurora Medical Center in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
Full-service practice with both IP/OP responsibilities which will include the full spectrum of evaluation and management of patients with noninvasive Cardiovascular needs. You will be busy from day one and walk into a well-established practice. The location is close to Lake Michigan and less than an hour from Milwaukee!
- Full-time practice opportunity
- $575K salary floor for three years
- $75K sign-on bonus
- 113-bed hospital
- 1:4 call
- High volume practice
- Practice includes Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certification/board eligibility in cardiovascular disease
- 2024 graduates are also encouraged to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with a physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County
For nearly a century, Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center provided compassionate care to the community. To better accommodate the needs of this growing region, we built a new medical center to expand access to care for the communities in and around Sheboygan County.
The new Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County is a state-of-the-art, 113-bed community hospital offering general surgery, behavioral health, back and spine, pulmonology, imaging services, and a lab and pharmacy.
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family–centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.