Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Care Mayfair South in Wauwatosa, WI. A great outpatient only practice opportunity awaits you in one of Milwaukee’s favorite suburb, Wauwatosa! Our clinic in has a diverse patient panel that will attract any family medicine physician looking to have a well-rounded, full spectrum practice.
- Join a group with 5 clinicians, looking to add a 6th due to growth.
- Specialties on site include Allergy, Cardiology, Endo, Oncology, Nero, Ortho (down the street) and Anti Coagulation.
- The site has a pharmacy dispensary, a lab on site for rapid. Draws can be done and sent out daily. Imaging is on site for CT, Nuc, general diagnostic.
- The physician will have their own MA. There is a shared RN that works with every 2-3 physicians responsible for nurse triage at the site.
- Very collaborative site, with a great patient panel. The location is in a great area with lots of activity.
- 4 day work week with Tuesday - Friday schedule
- The team dynamic is very collaborate and supportive.
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Wauwatosa, WI
Experience historic charm and the vibrant culture of this beautiful suburb
Wauwatosa is a vibrant, forward-looking suburban city of 47,000 residents with a charming and historic village area at its heart. The city offers friendly, tree-lined neighborhoods, a respected and highly performing neighborhood school system, and many fine restaurants, hotels and thriving businesses.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.