Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Care in New Berlin, WI.
- Family Medicine without OB
- Competitive two year salary guarantee
- The position is open due to a transfer to another location
- The team is a primary care team including internists, family physicians and med/peds physicians
- The site has almost all specialties including: Diabetic Educators, urology, podiatry, neurology, endocrinology, surgery, electrophysiology, OBGYN, orthopedics, cardiology, nephrology, behavior health
- The equipment on site includes Full ACL lab (done on site), Imaging including x-ray, KAT scan, 3D mamo and Bone Density, full service pharmacy, urgent care and procedure room
- Supportive structure including MA, 2.5 FTE’s of shared RN’s who only do triage and an APC with their own patient panel
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About New Berlin, WI
Located on the edge of Waukesha County, with a population of approximately 39,000 people, this Milwaukee suburb is a tight-knit community. The city’s park system, with 845 acres of parks and conservancy areas, includes a wide range of recreational uses for all seasons, including soccer, biking, playgrounds, cross-country skiing, walking, and golfing. New Berlin offers many programs for all residents of the community, from toddlers to the elderly - dance, aquatics, fitness classes, adult sports programs, and much more. New Berlin is situated in between Milwaukee and Madison and is just a 2 hour drive to both Green Bay and Chicago.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.