Our Muskego family medicine team is a prime suburban location just west of Milwaukee and will be an attractive site for someone who wants a west side suburban practice.
- Market leading pay with student loan forgiveness
- Join a collegial and large group practice at our Muskego Health Center with subspecialty access on site for your patients
- The specialties on site are: Anticoagulation Clinic, Cardiology, Diabetic Education, ENT, Orthopedics, OB/Gyn, Podiatry, Pain Management, Surgery
- The equipment on site included: Lab Draw Station (Specimens sent out), Diagnostic Imaging, Satellite Pharmacy
- Ability to build a practice that meets your practice preferences with an established patient panel
- This location is near Muskego High school and will have the opportunity to have a well rounded patient panel mix
- Relocation, malpractice, health/dental, CME allowance, PTO (while on a guarantee) and short term and long-term disability
About Muskego, WI
Nestled between the major cities of Milwaukee and Madison, the thriving community of Muskego has excellent public and private schools, an abundance of parks and recreational activities, beautiful lakes, and fine dining. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy fishing, boating, hiking, and skiing opportunities with over 300 acres of recreational space.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.