Join Advocate Aurora Health in Shawano, Wisconsin, a quaint community where you can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and build a successful family medicine practice.
- Join a team of three clinicians who all work collaboratively together
- Call is shared amongst a larger group; will be 1/26 and supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Outreach onsite includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, cardiology, orthopedics and pain management
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, student loan forgiveness and sign-on bonus available
- Enjoy excellent quality of life, with abundant outdoor recreational activities, in a safe community with top rated schools
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
A beautiful city nestled between the Wolf River and Shawano Lake
Shawano County’s beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provide the perfect backdrop for a life full of recreational and cultural activities. The county is a unique blend of culture, customs, wildlife and friendly communities.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.