New growth opportunity – build your ideal practice panel in a desirable suburban community!
- Outpatient practice, solo-provider initially, with plans to add a second family medicine physician and advance practice clinician
- Urgent care will be located onsite and plans to have OB/Gyn and pediatrics located at the clinic
- Call is shared amongst a larger group; will be 1:13 and supported by nurse triage
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care.
- Employed outpatient only position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
About Waukesha, Wisconsin
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.