Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Glaucoma Specialist to join a well-established Ophthalmology practice in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Training and/or Experience:
- Completion of an accredited Ophthalmology residency program required
- Glaucoma Fellowship required
- Wisconsin Licensure or ability to obtain
- BE/BC in Ophthalmology
- Team player who is hardworking and has excellent communication skills
- Fantastic opportunity to be the first Glaucoma Specialist and build your practice
- Glaucoma and General Ophthalmology
- Flexible schedule to promote work/life balance - Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., shared call 1:4
- Fully staffed clinic including an onsite manager and supervisor, Oph techs, PSRs and coordinators
- 2 experienced Ophthalmologists and 6 Optometrists
- Office embedded at the largest AAH multi-specialty clinic with surgery time nearby
- Established referral network already in place with primary care physicians
- State-of-the-art Vision Center with nearby surgery centers to serve rapidly growing market
- Excellent mentorship program
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Highly competitive compensation with 2-year guarantee and ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums — including an internationally designed lakefront art museum — to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.