Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. With supportive clinician leadership focused on Advocate Health as a Best Place to Care, we offer specialty specific councils, a physician-led compensation department, and strong business systems in place to promote work-life balance and reduce any barriers related to delivery of patient care.
Advocate Health is seeking Ophthalmologists to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients and communities in West Bend, Wisconsin. The Ophthalmologist will provide eye care for all conditions of the eye as well as surrounding structures, both routine and urgent, including medical and surgical diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the eye.
- Full-time practice opportunity where you will be immediately busy
- General Ophthalmology with opportunity to explore your own area of clinical interest
- Compensation Package
- 2-Year Salary Guarantee with ability to earn more
- Generous Sign On
- Employed model with physician-led medical group
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday – Friday
- Shared call to promote work/life balance, average 1:4
- Fully staffed clinic with 1 Ophthalmologist, 4 Optometrist and Techs
- 3 exams rooms and 1 testing room
- Surgery performed at Aurora Medical Center- Washington County
- Well established referral network in place
- Procedures include, but not limited to Intravitreal injections and cataract
- Excellent Mentorship Program to support practice building and professional goals
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited Ophthalmology residency program
- Fellowship training welcome
- Board Certification/board eligibility in Ophthalmology
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Eligible for Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About West Bend, Wisconsin
A charming community nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine
The city of West Bend is a 30-minute drive northwest of Milwaukee in Washington County, the heart of Kettle Moraine in Southeastern Wisconsin. This quaint town has access to many cultural and historic districts, over 1,200 acres of award-winning parks, quality neighborhoods and great schools.
West Bend is close to numerous lakes and the surrounding area is a sportsperson’s paradise. The city offer residents small town living, yet you can still enjoy the fast pace of the greater metropolitan area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.