If you love the outdoors, want to live on a lake, or desire excellent schools for your young family, we would love to talk with you.
Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a skilled radiologist to live, work and relax in one of the most beautiful areas of the state.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Skills reading all modalities of diagnostic radiology
- General procedural skills in large joint injections/aspirations, - shoulders, knee, wrist, elbow and ankle
- Will require skills in performing lumbar punctures, myelograms, access for IT chemo injections as well as GI procedures
- Broad mammography skill set is preferred
- Patient centered with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Beautiful 55-bed hospital opened its doors in 2018 and is built on 91 acres of serene wooded surroundings
- Full service hospital includes 24/7 emergency care, cardiac services, oncology and surgical care
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians who provide coverage at 14 Advocate Aurora facilities throughout eastern Wisconsin
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and EPIC electronic medical record system in place
- Procedures include large joint injections/aspirations, - shoulders, knee, wrist, elbow and ankle; will also do lumbar punctures, myelograms, access for IT chemo injections as well as GI procedures
- Week day schedule, Monday to Friday, and one weekend/month; approximately 220 8-hour shifts/year
- Weekend and some weekday shifts may be taken virtually
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Very competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Get to know Marinette, Wisconsin
Your city on the Bay!
Marinette is a gorgeous community, nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay. It offers an attractive blend; the warmth and charm of a small community, and the modern, progressive thinking of a city on-the-move.
With thousands of acres of county forest land, acres of lakes, and miles of streams and rivers, there's no limit to the possibilities for family recreation in all four seasons.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.