Advocate Aurora Health has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic board certified diagnostic radiologist for our facility in beautiful Two Rivers Wisconsin.
Training and/or experience required:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program
- Skills reading all modalities of diagnostic radiology
- General procedural skills in large joint injections/aspirations, - shoulders, knee, wrist, elbow and ankle
- Also requires skills in lumbar punctures, myelograms, access for IT chemo injections as well as GI procedures
- Broad mammography skill set is preferred
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large radiology group comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians providing coverage at Advocate Aurora facilities throughout eastern Wisconsin
- Beautiful facility in Two Rivers overlooks Lake Michigan
- Broad mix of cases and procedures
- Primary site will be Two Rivers with some shifts in Sheboygan
- Weekend and some weekday shifts may be taken virtually
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care to all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Two Rivers/Manitowoc Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capital”
Manitowoc and Two Rivers are quaint family-friendly communities located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 45 minutes from Green Bay. These communities offer an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater). With a cost of living much lower than comparable or larger cities this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top not-for-profit health care systems in the country. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 team members includes 3600+ physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.