Join the nation’s third-largest nonprofit integrated health system and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking BE/BC Radiologists to serve its patients in Manitowoc, WI.
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Sign-on
- $700k+ income potential in first year
- Employed model, not partnership track or tiered compensation
- Home workstation provided
- Flexible Schedule
- Approximately 220-8hr shifts/year
- Evenings/Weekends done remotely
- No overnight shifts
- 12 weeks of vacation/year
- Daytime virtual shifts available, vary based on specialty
- Supports a radiology residency program
- Broad mix of cases and procedures
- Arthrograms – mostly shoulder/hip
- Breast biopsy- US Guided
- Thyroid FNCA
- Ability to practice a mix of subspecialty/fellowship and general radiology
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment, Change/McKesson PACS, EPIC EMR, Powerscribe One.
- Large, supportive radiology group is comprised of general, and fellowship trained physicians.
- On-site coverage includes Manitowoc and Sheboygan hospitals
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Open to fellowship training
- Mammography skillset, including US and stereotactic biopsies preferred
Breast MRI and MRI biopsies not required
- Patient center with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Advocate Health offers
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
About Manitowoc, WI
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capitol”
The adjacent family friendly communities of Manitowoc and Two Rivers are located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 35-45 minutes from Green Bay, 30mins from Sheboygan, 60mins from Milwaukee and 70mins from Door County. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer dining and entertainment options downtown right on the water, towering lighthouses, multiple museums, Lincoln Park Zoo, Capitol Civic Center (Theater) and an abundance of outdoor activities. From Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With cost of living much lower than comparable to larger cities, Manitowoc/Two Rivers still boast top rated schools, safe communities, and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.