Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest and most stable organizations in the country, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic new or experienced Radiologist to join an established 130+ member radiology group.
Training and/or experience:
- Completion of an accredited radiology residency program required
- Wisconsin Licensed or ability to obtain
- Fellowship welcome, but not required
- General procedural skills:
- Large joint injections/aspirations- predominantly shoulder, hip and wrist arthrogram
- General fluoro/barium GI studies
- Lumbar puncture/myelogram
- Thyroid FNA available, if desired
- Mammography skillset, including US and stereotactic biopsies preferred
- Patient centered with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Primary location Manitowoc/Two Rivers or Sheboygan, with occasional coverage at secondary site
- Flexible schedule:
- 12 weeks vacation
- Approximately 220-8hr shifts/year (0700-1500 or 0800-1600)
- 2-3 second shifts/month (1500-2300); can be done remotely
- one weekend (sat/sun)- 8hr shift/month with shift differently and ability to work remotely
- Broad mix of cases and procedures:
- Arthrograms-mostly shoulder/hip (0-2/day)
- Breast biopsy- US guided (0-2/week) and stereotactic (0-2/month)
- LPs/Myelograms (0-2/month)
- Thoracentesis/Paracentesis (0-2/month)
- Thyroid FNA if desired
- Ability to practice mix of subspecialty/fellowship and general radiology
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and EPIC EMR
- Large, supportive radiology group, comprised of general and fellowship trained physicians
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- Diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- State-of-the-art technology
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including, health, dental, vision and life insurance. Retirement (401k) program with company match, deferred compensation plan and paid medical liability insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Wisconsin’s “Maritime Capital”
The adjacent family friendly communities of Manitowoc and Two Rivers are located on the shores of Lake Michigan approximately 35-45 minutes from Green Bay, 30 minutes from Sheboygan, 60 minutes from Milwaukee and 70 minutes from Door County. With a rich history, these beautiful lakefront communities offer dining and entertainment options downtown to the lakefront, towering lighthouses, multiple museums, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Capitol Civic Center (theater), and an abundance of outdoor activities from Great Lakes boating, sailing, and fishing to miles of sandy beaches, inland lakes, state parks and wildlife recreation areas. With a cost of living much lower than larger cities, this area still boasts top rated schools, safe communities and a moderate Midwest climate.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.